DETAILS CHEFS FOOD SCHEDULE VOLUNTEER SPONSORS
Help us battle childhood cancer by joining Angel 34 at ArtsQuest on Saturday, Sept. 17th for the "Angel 34 and South Italy Imports International Food & Wine Festival". All proceeds from this event go to the ANGEL 34 CHILDREN’S CANCER AND INFUSION CENTER AT LEHIGH VALLEY CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL and THE ANGEL 34 FOUNDATION.
This event will feature...
- Wine from some of Italy's finest vineyards
- Amazing food from dozens of restaurants
- Chefs from Italy, Las Vegas, and the Lehigh Valley region
- Cooking demonstrations
- Live and Silent Auctions
- Biergarten with great food and beer
- PSU football on the big screen
- Exotic cars
- Plus live music all day!
WHEN: Saturday, Sept. 16th
WHERE: ArtsQuest at Steel Stacks in Bethlehem (DIRECTIONS)
You Must Be 21 Years Or Older to Enter the Venue!
Available in 2 locations - 1st St. Across from event, behind The Sands
SEE MAP OF PARKING AREAS
HOW IT WORKS
- Buy your ticket to the event online, or get tickets at the gate while supplies last
- You will get a "passport" to explore the festival
- You will receive food, wine and beer throughout the entire festival
- You may enter the festival at any time with a ticket.
Note: Wine and beer are available throughout the event. Please drink responsibly. The staff reserves the right to discontinue service to patrons who appear to be intoxicated.
What You Get:
- Your passport for the event and an Angel 34 bag filled with goodies!
- Four huge tents with food and activities
- International and local chef demonstrations
- Live Music from some of the region's most popular artists
- Silent and Live Auctions with all kinds of items and sports memorabilia
TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!
(12:00 pm to 6:00 pm)
$89.00 in advance, $100 at the door
- Enter the venue at any time and stay as long as you want
- Food from a variety of different chefs and restaurants with wine pairings
- Passport for food and beverages valid all day
- Penn State football game on the big screen
- Live Music
Cooking Demonstations from:
Barone Lorenzo Tucceri Cimini from Lombardy region of Italy (Scheduled to appear)
Lorenzo comes from noble family dating back to 1400 that owned and managed wide territories in Italy. He is a high graduate of Cattaneo University and has won prestigious awards issued directly from the Italian Senate. He now focuses his efforts on GUTUS, a laboratory of ideas and research to discover Italy’s best food products and prepare them in accordance with ancient and noble methods.
Christian Bagiacchi from Umbria region of Italy (Scheduled to appear)
Christian is a graduate of the University of Perugia where is studied courses on basic pastry, preparation of appetizers and finger foods and has completed courses for chocolate processing at the University of Flavours. Christian is currently the Export Manager for I Guinigi
a well known company in the selection and distribution of gourmet Italian food products.
Gabriella Carla Pirola from Lombardy region of Italy (Scheduled to appear)
Gabriella is Lorenzo’s business partner and a food historian. Her passion is to educate the consumer regarding the great history of Italian cuisine.
Las Vegas Chef John Gremo (Scheduled to appear)
John has served as Executive Chef at the culinary school at UNLV, the Southgate in Shrewsbury, MA, and the Boulder Station in Las Vegas. He has appeared in "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" with Guy Fieri, and has spent his career focused on creating great food and memorable dining experiences.
Throughout the day, Chef Gremo will be preparing food to give away to some lucky patrons!
Ice cream from Premise Maid
John with Guy Fieri on "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives"
Food samples for all ticket holders from the Chefs of South Italy and Las Vegas
Wine from South Italy Imports
Beer from Allentown Beverage
Plus soda and water from Coca-Cola and Sam's Club
Restaurants/Caterers Scheduled to Participate:
"Angel 34's Own" Chef Nathan Grube
House and Barn
Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Granny Schmidt's Bakery
Mario's Pizza Cafe
Luxury cars scheduled for display:
Porsche 911 turbo with a full speed art body kit and Vellano custom wheels
Indy Car - 1969 Santa Ana Eagle driven by Dennis Hulme: Generates 900hp