April 27, 2019 | 8:30 - 10:00 AM
1130 West Broad St., Bethlehem, PA 18018
Join us Saturday, April 27th from 8:30-10 AM at KSP Fitness located at 1130 West Broad Street in Bethlehem. You will be competing with your teammates against the other 3 teams in 4-5 exercise challenges. These challenges can be completed by all fitness levels and ages as we can modify the exercises for you.
Want to show up but don't have a team? Don't worry we will put you on one of the teams based on how many members each team has! SIGN UP ONLINE!
The team that raises the most amount of money will get points:
- 5 minute Aerodyne bike total distance per team
- Push Ups in 60 seconds total per team average
- Bodyweight Rows total per team in 45 seconds average
- Sled Push total distance
- Farmers walk carries
Competition/Challenge Day: Winning team on April 27th of the exercise challenges set up:
- 100 points for most amount raised
- 50 points for second amount raised
- 25 points for the third most raised.
- 100 points 1st place
- 50 points 2nd place
- 25 points 3rd place