he board is made up of junior / senior level Student Athletes from high schools in District XI. The board meets twice a month on odd Sundays at 1PM. Each April Student Board members select new students to sit on the board to replace graduating seniors. Graduating Seniors can remain on the board to continue serving the mission and visions.
The student board has established to following visions:
- To follow the Angel 34 mission: For every child to have their own angel during their battle with cancer
- To volunteer time at Angel 34 Events
- To create events for the children and families
- To volunteer their time at clinic and at Angel Field
- To raise much needed funds to enhance the Specialty Care Clinic