Since its establishment in 2003, Angel 34 has been committed to bringing hope and healing to the children and families of those affected by childhood cancer by finding a cure and advancing treatment options for childhood cancer. Thanks to the support of our partners, sponsors and volunteers we have made great strides, but there is much more to do in a race we must win...for the sake of our children.
Save the Children - Join the Fight
Childhood Cancer remains the number one disease killer of children, yet there has not been a new drug developed specifically for pediatric cancer treatment in nearly 20 years.
At Angel 34 we have dedicated ourselves to changing those statistics through several channels, including research. Our global mission to support research and various grant programs, we hope will encourage advancements in science, doctors' knowledge and expertise and fund creative programs dedicated toward finding a cure and advancements in treatment options. We are proud to be a partner with the St. Baldrick's foundation in finding a cure for childhood cancer.
Our mission is to support programs that:
- Will increase the survival rate among children with cancer
- Enhance their quality of life
- Expand the discovery of treatment options
- Expand research and treatment options of all kinds of childhood cancer
- Explore the development of childhood cancer
- treatments vs. adult cancer hand-me-down drug options that statistically often don't work
- Monitor time lines, objectives and results in our supported research programs